Individual Program Survey
What is the name and website of your K–12 distance learning program?
The following questions are about your e-learning program for the most recent school year.
1. Describe the methods of delivery for your distance learning program (indicate all that apply).
2. How many students were enrolled in your distance learning program?
3. How many different courses did your distance learning program offer?
4. (a) How many full-time teachers were employed by your distance learning program?
(b) How many part-time teachers were employed by your distance learning program?
5. (a) Did your program use a blended learning approach (where some part of your program required onsite instruction)?
(b) How many students were enrolled in your blended learning program?
(c) How many different courses did your blended learning program offer?
(d) How many teachers were employed by your blended learning program?
6. Please indicate whether your program was primarily synchronous (time dependent) or asynchronous (time independent), select only one.
A balance of asynchronous and synchronous
7. Please indicate how registration in your program is managed.
Continuous entry (student intake occurs throughout the school year)
Specific entry dates and/or completion dates
8. Please add any additional information about your program you believe would be of benefit to our research.
If there are any follow-up questions, or you would like to be included in one of the e-learning vignettes profiling your program, who would be the best person for the researcher to contact?