The following organizations have sponsored the latest annual report for the State of the Nation: K-12 E-Learning in Canada.
The State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada project also has a regular media partnership with MindShare Learning Report.
The following is a list of organizations that have sponsored the study in previous years.
- Alberta Distance Learning Centre
- Blyth Academy Online
- British Columbia Teachers Federation
- Canada Agile Preparatory Academy
- Canadian eLearning Network
- Centre francophone d’éducation à distance
- Connections Academy
- Consortium d’apprentissage virtuel de langue française de l’Ontario
- Digitel Inc.
- eDynamic Learning
- Florida Virtual School
- Heritage Christian Schools
- International Association for K-12 Online Learning
- K12, Inc.
- LearningMate Solutions Inc.
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre
- Mindshare Learning Report
- Nelson Education
- Ontario Virtual School
- Open School BC
- Pearson Canada
- Quality Matters
- Virtual High School (Ontario)
- Vista Virtual School
Additionally, the design team at LEARN for the current website banner (which was updated after the release of the 2018 report to replace the tenth anniversary banner that was created by the e-learning and design team at the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development).
Finally, the following groups have provided in-kind assistance with the translation of this website and/or individual jurisdictional profiles into French: Centre francophone d’éducation à distance; LEARN (Quebec); Manitoba Education and Training; and Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.