The following organizations have sponsored the latest annual report for the State of the Nation: K-12 E-Learning in Canada.
The following is a list of organizations that have sponsored the study in previous years.
- Alberta Distance Learning Centre
- British Columbia Teachers Federation
- Canadian eLearning Network
- Centre francophone d’éducation à distance
- Connections Academy
- Digitel Inc.
- eDynamic Learning
- Florida Virtual School
- Heritage Christian Schools
- International Association for K-12 Online Learning
- K12, Inc.
- LearningMate Solutions Inc.
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre
- Nelson Education
- Ontario Virtual School
- Open School BC
- Pearson Canada
- Virtual High School (Ontario)
- Vista Virtual School
The State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada project also has a regular media partnership with MindShareLearning.
Additionally, the design team at LEARN for the current website banner (which was updated after the release of the 2018 report to replace the tenth anniversary banner that was created by the e-learning and design team at the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development).
Finally, the following groups have provided in-kind assistance with the translation of this website and/or individual jurisdictional profiles into French: Centre francophone d’éducation à distance; LEARN (Quebec); Manitoba Education and Training; and Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.