Notice that yesterday CANeLearn announced its new YouTube Channel.
You can access the CANeLearn YouTube channel directly at:
The organization has put together an interesting series of videos to begin with, ranging from recordings of:
- the recent CANeLearn Symposium,
- previous CANeLearn webinars,
- Michigan Virtual Learning Research Institute (MVLRI) webinars,
- Canadian Institute for Distance Education Research (CIDER) sessions, and
- International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) webinars.
Interestingly, in addition to the CANeLearn webinars, MVLRI webinars, CIDER sessions, and iNACOL webinars specifically to the State of the Nation: K-12 E-Learning in Canada, CANeLearn has posted recordings focused on this project from:
- 2011 Virtual School Symposium,
- 2012 K-12 Online Leaders Summit,
- 2012 Virtual School Symposium, and
- 2016 Provincial-Territorial Distance Education Association.
Be sure to check out this new resource.
CANeLearn YouTube Channel